- The Food Bank (Medway)
- Medway Street Angels (email only – email@example.com)
- Gillingham Street Angels are situated at 43 Skinner Street, Gillingham and can be accessed from 10am -1pm daily
- The Hygiene Bank for families that need help with personal products like sanitary items / personal washing products (phone call – Emma Thomas on 07940329994)
We regularly send out a bulletin from the Medway Child Health Team that contains links and advice for children and young people in Medway. Please watch your parent mail for these bulletins.
During this time many families will be experiencing a range of challenges whether that is financial pressures or otherwise. If you need any help during this period and you have not got a family member, friend or neighbour who can help, then the following two websites below can provide support across a range of areas, including:
- collecting / delivering prescriptions
- delivering essential food packages
- connecting you to local community services to support with other areas such as finances
Contact the Medway Voluntary Action hub on: https://www.mva.org.uk/coronavirus-landing
Contact the Medway Council Community Hub on: https://www.medway.gov.uk/coronavirus
Please note, this is a community response and you should continue, at all times, to follow the advice being given by Public Health England.