The latest Ofsted Report for the school can be viewed here.
Click here for the Ofsted School Data Dashboard.
The DfE school performance tables can be viewed here.
In May 2019, the Academy achieved a rating of ‘Good’ in its Ofsted inspection.
- As a result of good teaching, current pupils are making strong progress from their starting points, including those who are disadvantaged and those with SEND.
- Most teaching is strong. Teachers have high expectations of what pupils can achieve. Teachers plan learning that is challenging and that engages pupils’ interest, enabling them to learn well.
- Pupils have positive attitudes to their learning. They work with concentration and commitment to improve their work. They take great care over the presentation of their work.
- Pupils have a good understanding of how to keep themselves safe, including when online.
- The school’s curriculum and ethos are effective in promoting pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development and their understanding of fundamental British values.
- The executive principal and the principal have taken effective action to bring about improvements in the quality of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Governors have a very good understanding of the school’s strengths and weaknesses. They routinely interrogate the information they are given in order to hold leaders to account.
- Since the school joined the Leigh Academies Trust in January 2019, the trust has successfully strengthened the leadership capacity within the school.
- Leaders have recently implemented a new curriculum. While this is not yet fully developed, it has already begun to deepen and extend pupils’ knowledge and skills across a range of subjects.
Since this inspection, Allhallows staff have continued to work in partnership with other academies from across the trust and local schools, to develop best practice.
The leadership and staff at Allhallows are driven by the visions and values of the Trust and the Academy.
Click on the links below to view Ofsted documents for the academy.
If you require an accessible version of these documents please email: firstname.lastname@example.org