We expect our pupils to work hard be well disciplined, achieve to the best of their ability and take pride in all that they do.
Teachers ensure that they are well prepared and continuously develop themselves to enhance our provision and extend our pupils. We are unrelenting and graciously uncompromising in our approach. We promote this by ensuring;
- The highest standards of achievement
- Excellent teaching and learning
- A challenging and tailored learning journey for all;
- Participation, personal development and well-being;
- Courtesy, respect and self-discipline.
Allhallows Primary Academy is a member of Leigh Academies Trust, having joined in 2019.
In June 2015 the academy secured a ‘good’ in every category rating from Ofsted. Just two years prior to this they were judged to require “special measures”. Outcomes have significantly improved since then and we are absolutely delighted with our progress.